Sabrina Percy's collaborates with Hannah Sophia England, to design her dream power suit. Creating a truly versatile tailored suit that you're able to swap and change by detaching and attaching pieces (invisible zips). From the boardroom to country weekends and evenings out.
- 100% of the profits will be donated to the Prince's Trust
- 100% British Moons Tweed Wool in brown with highlights of green
- Detachable tailored wool dress
- Tailored wool Top ( It can be worn on its own, or attached to the skirt as a dress or attach the top with a peplum) detachable peplum and detachable sleeves/ skirt
- Removable wool sleeves on the top
- Tailored wool trousers with a slit at the bottom
- Detachable peplum trim
- 100% cotton lining for all pieces
- Branded preservation box with magnetic closure and ribbon
- Made sustainable and Ethically in Great Britain
- We promise to plant a tree per order, on behalf of you and to help tackle climate change.
Sabrina Percy - “I wanted to create pieces that when I put them on make me feel powerful and ready to go. As soon as Hannah asked me to join this campaign, I was so keen to do it, as it's so fantastic. I still think there is so much room for women to lean into their alpha leaders and grow that confidence in their workplace and in business.”
Below are our body measurements, in cm
Our 'Standard' womenswear range has been designed for a women whose height is 168cm (5ft 6") and who has an inside leg of 79cm. The fit of a garment may vary depending on the cut, style and fabric.
We offer Petite and Tall options too.