The sophisticated Sara skirt is a two-way reversible full-length skirt, one side is a rich emerald delight, and the reversed side in a beautiful deep black watch tartan. The heritage skirt comes with a detachable Tudoresque belt with our signature gold engraved buttons.
Inspired by Sara Quaglia’s timeless and classic style and our mutual admiration for history together we designed The fabulous Sara skirt.
- Made from 100% Cotton woven and 100% Viscose lining
- Detachable belt with signature HS gold buttons
- Preservation box included
- Reversible wrap skirt (helping to reduce our carbon footprint)
- To be worn together or separately, creating multiple looks!
- Preservation box (to preserve and cherish for generations to come)
Hand-crafted and ethically made in-house by experienced artisans in England.
To be dressed up or down or flipped front to back, depending on the event/ purpose. Made with luxury fabric that is breathable for the warmer months and that retains the heat for the colder months.
Being sustainable is at the heart of what we do and ensuring each garment has been meticulously handcrafted to the highest of quality is deeply important to us.
We promise to plant a tree per order, on behalf of you and to help tackle climate change.
Below are our body measurements, in cm
Our 'Standard' womenswear range has been designed for a women whose height is 168cm (5ft 6") and who has an inside leg of 79cm. The fit of a garment may vary depending on the cut, style and fabric.
We offer Petite and Tall options too.