Sabrina Percy's collaborates with Hannah Sophia England, to design her dream power suit. Creating a truly versatile tailored suit that you're able to swap and change by detaching and attaching pieces (invisible zips). From the boardroom to country weekends and evenings out.
- 100% of the profits will be donated to the Prince's Trust
- 100% British Moons Tweed Wool in brown with highlights of green
- Detachable tailored wool dress
- Tailored wool Top ( It can be worn on its own, or attached to the skirt as a dress or attach the top with a peplum) detachable peplum and detachable sleeves/ skirt
- Removable wool sleeves on the top
- Tailored wool trousers with a slit at the bottom
- Detachable peplum trim
- 100% cotton lining for all pieces
- Branded preservation box with magnetic closure and ribbon
- Made sustainable and Ethically in Great Britain
- We promise to plant a tree per order, on behalf of you and to help tackle climate change.
Sabrina Percy - “I wanted to create pieces that when I put them on make me feel powerful and ready to go. As soon as Hannah asked me to join this campaign, I was so keen to do it, as it's so fantastic. I still think there is so much room for women to lean into their alpha leaders and grow that confidence in their workplace and in business.”